Register To Post

WrestleReg Online Tournament Registration
Back to the Board | Reply to this Post | Search

Original Post By CoachChertow (75.181.133.51)
May 13, 2018
Subject: July 15 - 23 @ Penn State Ramada Inn
Mark calendar and make plans to attend our Gold Medal Training Camp System this summer @ the Penn State Ramada Inn Convention Center.

4-9 day options for all skill levels.

To learn more visit KenChertow.com and contact me at KC@KenChertow.com

Ken

Reply By CoachChertow --(75.181.133.51)--
On-line enrollment is now active.

http://www.kenchertow.com/summer

Zain Retherford will be at camp for at least 3 sessions including one or more July 15-20 and July 20-23.

Zain has been a lifelong camper and now that he is graduating will of course be a featured clinician and speaker.
What a great role model for our children!

See website below for camp info and on line registration.

Kenchertow.com/summer
Some clinicians joining Zain and I will include Matt Kocher, Jason Keissling, Frank Arado and Kyle Connel.

Kyle is the 197 pounde Gold Medal Camper wrestling for Kent State who beat Ohio State's Colin Moore twice at NCAAs to win 3rd as an unseeded wrestler. Awesome performance!

Matt is lifelong HTC Member and Super Gold Camper like Zain. Matt won PIAA State CHampionship and was NCAA All American at Pitt.

Jason is many time Super Gold Camper who won MD State Championship and ACC Championship.

Frank was an All-American at University of Chicago and is an attorney in Charlotte NC. He was one of my assistants this season at Queens.

More clinicians will be joining me, Zain, Kyle, Matt, Jason and Frank. We will announce more in the coming weeks. Who yould you like to meet? Ken Chertow
Reply By CoachChertow --(71.58.88.6)--
4 - 9 day options for all ages. More details above. Registration link below.

https://www.kenchertow.com/registrationinfo

Reply Form
Username:
Password:
Reply:
Username and password are case sensitive!

Register To Post

Send your comments and questions to our